CCA fundraises for, and invests in, research into inflammatory bowel disease.
Along with our members, we look forward to the day when there will be a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
We also conduct and support research aimed at discovering better treatment for those living with the disease and earlier diagnosis, as well as social and econometric research that helps us on behalf of our members to better lobby government, business and the media.
Our investment in research includes:
- IBD Quality of Care Program
- Angela McAvoy AM Fellowship
- Mandy and Edward Yencken Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- Crohn’s & Colitis Australia-Ferring IBD Clinical Project Award
- CCA Young Investigator Award
- Report into Improving Inflammatory Bowel Disease Care Across Australia
- Report into The Economic Costs of Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis