This year marks the start of a new era for Crohn’s & Colitis Australia as we launch our new and improved membership program, renewed to better serve our community and make life truly, more liveable.
After an extensive research project and dedicated hard work to review how our current and past members experienced our membership offering, as well as investigation into how we can improve it to spread the benefits to a larger community.
The refreshed program will feature the same highly valued benefits including the magazine and the Can’t Wait card, as well as new benefits designed to respond to needs identified by the survey respondents.
As well as the most appreciated benefits, we will also introduce two new offerings for members only:
- Access to the online CCA Membership Rewards program. The membership rewards program will help you to plan your shopping in advance and potentially save you thousands of dollars each year on everyday purchases including weekly grocery, petrol and pharmacy products. Over 100 popular retailers at 1000’s of locations have offered discounts as part of your membership program. In one year alone you can save up to $3000 on your regular shopping and by taking advantage of the ‘compare and connect’ option you can also gain regular savings on your utilities. Discounts are offered every day, all year round.
- Research Update – an exclusive research series which gives you the scoop on what is happening in the world of IBD research. The Research Update will be a mix of video reports and articles prepared just to update you on what progress and change is being made in IBD research field.
The popular Inside Insight magazine will continue but will also be presented in a full online version with informative videos created especially for our members including a series of gut friendly cooking videos specially created through a new partnership with Trupp Cooking School.
The regular membership features will continue to be:
- The Can’t Wait card to give you urgent toilet access across Australia.
- An IBD Toolkit – packed full of information to answer all of your questions and more.
- Priority access to the confidential telephone support and counselling IBD Helpline
- Brochures and booklets on living with IBD
- Invitations to participate in forums and advocacy campaigns
Being a member will give you a feeling of being informed, the confidence to support someone with IBD more effectively, the opportunity to contribute to a cure, the assistance you need to lead a better daily life, up to date educational resources, positivity and understanding, caring and support.
We have focused on creating a program that our community will appreciate as it will assist them to be better educated and provide greater connection, as well as help ease some financial burden.
The new program will roll out nationally from April 1. Membership Coordinator, Tim Costello will be the main point of contact for members.
As the program progresses we will be listening to our members and looking to bring you more as we evolve and increase the benefits of membership. We hope all our community get behind the new program.
For information on how the new membership program will work for you please contact Tim Costello via email email@example.com or by phoning the CCA office.