By joining CCA or renewing your membership, you help build a stronger patient community that exists solely to support people living with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis and their families and carers.
Your membership will enable CCA to continue to provide more services, develop support programs and fund research for the benefit of the Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis community in Australia.
Things you need to know before joining:
- Please enable cookies on your computer to access the Member’s Area. Instructions on how to enable cookies on your computer can be accessed here.
- We recommend using Chrome or Firefox browsers to complete the registration process. Some Apple devices (iPhone, iPad & Mac) can be incompatible with our online portal.
- Once your registration is submitted, CCA will review and approve your membership the next business day.
- New members receive an information pack via the post, which includes a small selection of literature, the most recent copy of our quarterly magazine Inside Insight and a personalised “Can’t Wait” card. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
- If you experience any issues during the registration process please contact us on 1800 138 029 or via email.
Membership fees per year (AUD)
- Adult $45.00
- Concession $27.00 (includes U18)
Can I claim back my membership fees?
- Some private health insurance companies rebate the cost of membership fees – we recommend you contact your provider for details.
- Membership fees may be tax deductible for health professionals – contact your tax adviser for more information.