By joining CCA or renewing your membership, you help build a stronger patient community that exists solely to support people living with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis and their families and carers.
Your membership will enable CCA to continue to provide more services, develop support programs and fund research for the benefit of the Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis community in Australia.
Please scroll down to fill in the registration form.
- NOTE: Please enable cookies on your computer to access the Member’s Area. Instructions on how to enable cookies on your computer can be accessed here.
- We recommend using Chrome or Firefox browsers to complete the registration process. Some versions of Safari and Microsoft (I.E./Edge) browsers are currently incompatible with our site.
- Once your registration submitted, CCA will review and approve your membership the next business day.
- If you experience any issues during the registration process please contact us on 1800 138 029 or via email.
Membership fees per year in Australian dollars
- Full Membership $45.00
- Concession $27
Can I claim back my membership fees?
- Some private health insurance companies rebate the cost of membership fees – contact your provider for details.
- Membership fees may be tax deductible for health professionals – contact your tax adviser for more information.
Already a member? CLICK HERE to log in.