By joining CCA or renewing your membership, you help build a stronger patient community that exists solely to support people living with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis and their families and carers.
Your membership will enable CCA to continue to provide more services, develop support programs and fund research for the benefit of the Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis community in Australia.
It’s great to see stories of other managing their condition through the quarterly magazine, and to get updates on emerging research. There’s so much misinformation that can be found, so to use CCA as the source of truth can avoid pitfalls of searching for answers that are not there. The material available often sifts through truths and myths. The online resource is a must, occasionally I have a question that logging on can immediately resolve.
– Simon, CCA member
- The registration process is best completed using Chrome or Firefox browsers. Apple devices (iPhone, iPad & Mac) can be incompatible with our online system.
- Once you join via this page, CCA will normally review and approve your membership the next business day. IMPORTANT: new members who join between 21 Dec 2018 and 6 Jan 2019 will have their memberships approved and processed on Mon 7 Jan 2019.
- New members receive an information pack via the post, which includes a small selection of literature, the most recent copy of our quarterly magazine Inside Insight and a personalised “Can’t Wait” card. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
Membership fees per year (AUD)
- Adult $45.00
- Concession $27.00 (pensioner, student & child)
Can I claim back my membership fees?
- Some private health insurance companies rebate the cost of membership fees – we recommend you contact your provider for details.
- Membership fees may be tax deductible for health professionals – contact your tax adviser for more information.
This form is for joining as a new member – if you’re already a member of CCA and want to renew your membership, please CLICK HERE to log in. Please note new memberships purchased between 21 Dec 2018 and 6 Jan 2019 will be accepted and processed on Mon 7 Jan 2019.
If you experience any issues during the registration process please contact us on 1800 138 029 or via email.