Join the Changing Lives Challenge
Raise money and awareness of IBD and get fit doing it!
Join CCA’s Changing Lives Challenge team. You will be helping to raise funds in support of CCA and also be raising much needed awareness of IBD in the general community. The money raised, goes towards our :
- youth camps,
- information forums,
- support groups,
- online services,
- Can’t Wait program,
- and research in the hope of finding a cure.
2017: Find an event in your state
- Canberra Times Marathon - 8-9 April 2017
- The Color Run Canberra – to be confirmed
- New South Wales
- Alice Springs Running Fest – 20 August 2017
- Brisbane times City2South – 4 June 2017
- Color Run Brisbane – to be confirmed
- Color Run Sunshine Coast – to be confirmed
- South Australia
- Rockingham Half Marathon – 23 April 2017
- WA Today SwanRiverRun –postponed for 2017.
- Perth Half Marathon – 6 August 2017
- Fremantle Half Marathon – October 2017
- Colour Run Perth – to be confirmed
How to get started
- Choose the event you want to take part in or create your own challenge
- Register directly with the event on their website
- Go to our Everyday Hero page
- Click the ‘Start Fundraising’ button
- Create your Fundraising Page
- Clearly name the event you are taking part in as your headine, add your own text and pics
- Let all your friends and family co-workers know about your page
- Start fundraising!
If you want more information on fundraising events and tips to fundraise, email Tim at email@example.com.