Raise funds and awareness of IBD
Start a fundraising campaign and get fit doing it! You will be helping raise funds in support of CCA and also be raising much needed awareness of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) in the general community.
Note: All event information is subject to change due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Check the event websites for new announcements to stay up-to-date.
Choose an event near you
- Canberra Times Marathon – 11 April 2021
- New South Wales
- Mooloolaba Triathlon – 12-14 March 2021
- 7 Rocky River Run – 23 May 2021
- Brisbane Marathon Festival – 5-6 June 2021
- Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon – 3-4 July 2021
- 7 Sunshine Coast Marathon – 15 August 2021
- Sunday Mail Bridge to Brisbane – 29 August 2021
- Noosa Triathlon Festival – 27-31 October 2021
- Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run – 19 September 2021
- Point to Pinnacle – 21 November 2021
- Western Australia
How to get started
For all events, you should register directly with the event on the event website.
To fundraise for CCA:
- locate the fundraising part of the event’s website
- select Crohn’s & Colitis Australia as your charity of choice
- follow the prompts to create your fundraising page on either mycause or gofundraise
- share your fundraising page with friends, family and work colleagues to raise awareness, gain support and drive donations!
If you want more information on fundraising events and tips to fundraise, email CCA via [email protected].