- Canberra Times Marathon - 8-9 April 2017
- The Color Run Canberra – to be confirmed
- New South Wales
- Alice Springs Running Fest – 20 August 2017
- Brisbane times City2South – 4 June 2017
- Color Run Brisbane – to be confirmed
- Color Run Sunshine Coast – to be confirmed
- South Australia
- Rockingham Half Marathon – 23 April 2017
- WA Today SwanRiverRun –postponed for 2017.
- Perth Half Marathon – 6 August 2017
- Fremantle Half Marathon – October 2017
- Colour Run Perth – to be confirmed
Join the Changing Lives Challenge
Raise money and awareness of IBD and get fit doing it!
Join CCA’s Changing Lives Challenge team. You will be helping to raise funds in support of CCA and also be raising much needed awareness of IBD in the general community.Thank you so much to all our team members who combined raised more than $107,000 in 2014. The money raised, goes towards our youth camps, information forums, support groups, online services, Can’t Wait awareness program and most importantly research in the hope of finding a cure.
Join the Color Run
Let’s Fundraise and make a colorful Difference!
The Color Run is a Global phenomenon coming to your town!
The Happiest 5K on the Planet is staged all around the world and is the world’s largest running series. Founded in January 2012 as an event to promote healthiness and happiness by bringing the community together, The Color Run made over 2 million new colourful friends in 2013.
We can’t wait to welcome you to The Color Run family in celebrating life, community, individuality and giving back to the causes you care about.
Why not make a difference and run for a charity? Get your family, friends, colleagues, team mates and anyone else you know who likes to have fun and start fundraising for your chosen charity.
How to get started
- Choose the event you want to take part in or create your own challenge
- Register directly with the event on their website
- Go to our Changing Lives Challenge Team Page
- Click the ‘join our team’ button
- Create your supporter page
- Clearly name the event you are taking part in as your heading, add your own text and pics
- Let all your friends and family co-workers know about your page
- Start fundraising!
Already have a page set up? No problem. Send us an email and we can link your page to ours. Your page stays the same but your fundraising amount will be added to our overall total.
Want to create your own challenge? No problem. Send us an email and we can help you set up your own supporter page that is linked to ours.