Raise funds and awareness of IBD
Start a fundraising campaign and get fit doing it! You will be helping raise funds in support of CCA and also be raising much needed awareness of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) in the general community.
Note: All event information is subject to change due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Check the event websites for new announcements to stay up to date.
20/21: Choose an event near you
- Canberra Times Marathon – 23 August 2020 NEW DATE
- New South Wales
- Runaway Noosa Marathon – POSTPONED
- Stadium Stomp (GABBA) – POSTPONED
- 7 Sunshine Coast Marathon – CANCELLED
- Tough Mudder Brisbane – 22-23 August 2020
- Sunday Mail Bridge to Brisbane – TBC
- 7 Cairns Marathon – 20 September 2020
- Noosa Triathlon Festival – 28 October – 1 November 2020
- 7 Rocky River Run – 23 May 2021 2021 DATE
- South Australia
- Point to Pinnacle – 15 November 2020
- Western Australia
How to get started
For all events, you should register directly with the event on the event website.
To fundraise for CCA:
- locate the fundraising part of the event’s website
- select Crohn’s & Colitis Australia as your charity of choice
- follow the prompts to create your fundraising page on either Everyday Hero, mycause or gofundraise
- share your fundraising page with friends, family and work colleagues to raise awareness, gain support and drive donations!
If you want more information on fundraising events and tips to fundraise, email CCA via [email protected].