Date: Wednesday 23 October
Time: 6:00 til 8:30pm – Refreshments and sign in prior to a 6:30pm start
Venue: Rooms 1 & 2, Level 3,
5 Arnold Street, Box Hill, VIC
(Opposite Box Hill Hospital – Eastern Health)
- A/Professor Daniel van Langenberg – Introduction
- Caroline Miller & Kerrie Goldsmith – IBD service at Eastern Health
- CK Yao & Erin Russell – Food for thought: How can diet help my IBD?
- Dr Phil Smart – IBD and surgery: What’s new in 2019
- Dr Ola Niewiadomski – Update on new medical therapies in IBD
The forum also includes a Q&A panel.
Paid parking is available on site at the hospital. Learn more here about parking hours and rates.