Date: Tuesday 13 August 2019
Time: 6:00 til 8:30pm – Refreshments and sign in prior to 6:30pm start
Venue: The Auditorium, UWS Clinical School Building
Blacktown Hospital, Blacktown Rd, Blacktown NSW 2148
- Dr Nikola Mitrev – Nutrition in IBD: What to put in to get the most out
- Dr Ramesh Paramsothy – IBD Beyond the bowel
- Dr Kunal Thacker – Intestinal Ultrasound: A radiation free tool
- Merran Spargo & Maria Tiongsen – The IBD service and you
- Dr Viraj Kariyawasam – Clinical trials: to try earlier or later
The forum also includes a Patient Experience Story and a Q&A panel.
Please RSVP by Friday 9 August
Complete the registration form below or phone 1800 138 029 (option 4).
Paid parking is available on site at the hospital. Learn more here about parking hours and rates.