The CCA website requires cookies to be enabled to function properly. Instructions on how to enable cookies for our website has been provided below for different web browsers.
Please contact us on 03 9815 1266 if you need further assistance.
Internet Explorer Users
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to middle position so you are not blocking or allowing all cookies.
- Click Sites.
- In the Address of website box, type our website address, and then click Allow.
As you type, a list of webpages that you have already visited will be displayed. You can click an item in the list and it will be displayed in the Address of website box.
- When you are finished, click OK.
- Move the slider back to the position it was originally in if you like, and then click OK.
For Safari, there is a setting that can be changed to allow the cookie to be saved and the following page explains how to do this: http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8970/~/safari%3A-accepting-cookies.
For Firefox, the following link explains how you can change your settings to allow cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences