Volunteer & Programs Co-ordinator
- Strong understanding of best practice volunteer management
- Opportunity to make a difference through support programs with an increasingly online focus
- Degree in psychology, health related or volunteer management discipline
- 8 – 1.0 Full time equivalent
This is an exciting opportunity to join this national health promotion charity, member based organisation, located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne at Camberwell.
For more than 35 years, Crohn’s & Colitis Australia has been making life more liveable for over 85,000 Australian men, women and children living with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).Crohn’s & Colitis Australia’s vision is to empower people to live life at full potential as we search for a cause and cure for Crohn’s and colitis.
About the Role
Crohn’s & Colitis Australia is seeking a dynamic and customer service focussed person to join our small energetic team to oversee a range of the programs supporting people with IBD and coordinate and grow our diverse volunteer team.
This is a unique opportunity to provide strategic and operational support and direction to programs integral to the mission of CCA, many of which are supported by a large team of volunteers. You will be a self-starter with excellent people skills and knowledge of the not-for-profit sector and an affinity with online and digital services.
As the Volunteer & Programs Co-ordinator, you will be working closely with the management team to:
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive Volunteer Framework
- Manage and execute programs, in line with CCA mission
- Recruit, train and manage teams of volunteers
- Implement and analyse the effectiveness of activities
Experience and skills required
- Leading and development of volunteer teams
- Experience in a counselling or psychology role
- Project management skills including delivering results and time management
- Excellent relationship building skills and sound customer service ability
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Tertiary qualification in psychology, health related or volunteer management discipline
If this sounds like your perfect job, please send your application, including your resume and cover letter addressing the critical experience and knowledge, to [email protected], using the subject line: Volunteer & Programs Co-ordinator
Telephone enquiries to Wayne Massuger on (03) 9815 1266 (option 0)
Applications close 19 March 2021